cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cube.AI support for STM32H573I-DK

georgethomas
Associate II

Hi,

I have an STM32H573I-DK Discovery kit with me. I wanted to try out Edge AI applications on it, and was checking out the STM32Cube.AI Developer Cloud. When I reached the "Generate" section and browsed through the listed boards, I could not find any of the STM32H5 series MCUs listed. Is it because they are not supported?

Will I be able to use it if I use X-Cube-AI with CubeMX?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hamitiya
ST Employee

Hello @georgethomas 

STM32H5 serie is not available yet on STM32Cube.AI Developer Cloud. It will be available in a next release.

If you want to work on STM32H573I-DK, you can start today on STM32CubeMX with X-CUBE-AI, it is supported.

Best regards,
Yanis 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hamitiya
ST Employee

Hello @georgethomas 

STM32H5 serie is not available yet on STM32Cube.AI Developer Cloud. It will be available in a next release.

If you want to work on STM32H573I-DK, you can start today on STM32CubeMX with X-CUBE-AI, it is supported.

Best regards,
Yanis 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
georgethomas
Associate II

Alright, thank you 👍