cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-MKI109V3 wireless communication

FKara.3
Senior

Hello,

I am currently utilizing the LSM6DSV16x kit alongside an MKI109V3 evaluation board and UNICO-GUI. I am wondering if there is a way to use UNICO-GUI with wireless communication, as I need to gather data. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @FKara.3 ,
Unico does not have the possibility of using wireless communication, you need to connect it via USB to the PC.

if you want to use wireless features, you should choose another development board, like sensortile.boxPRO or STWIN.box, that are able to send data via Bluetooth (also WiFi, for STWIN.box)
with both boards, you can upload different firmwares that connect with ST BLE Sensor app, and are able to stream data, but still, Unico has many functions that are not available on the phone app.

you can find more info at the links above, but feel free to ask more questions =)

If this answers your question, please, mark this as "best answer", by clicking on the "accept as solution" to help the other users of the community

Niccolò

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @FKara.3 ,
Unico does not have the possibility of using wireless communication, you need to connect it via USB to the PC.

if you want to use wireless features, you should choose another development board, like sensortile.boxPRO or STWIN.box, that are able to send data via Bluetooth (also WiFi, for STWIN.box)
with both boards, you can upload different firmwares that connect with ST BLE Sensor app, and are able to stream data, but still, Unico has many functions that are not available on the phone app.

you can find more info at the links above, but feel free to ask more questions =)

If this answers your question, please, mark this as "best answer", by clicking on the "accept as solution" to help the other users of the community

Niccolò