cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCU/MPU Selector for AI

syalam
Associate

In CubeMX I have installed the AI package. After that I go to "Start My project from MCU" then I go to "Middleware" then "Artificial Intelligence" and Enable it.

Here, I select whatever model and click Analyze. The button becomes grey, but I don't get any error or other message. According to the videos I saw online, it should analyze the model and compress it. 

For the pre-trained model, I tried my own models and the models from the "stm32ai-model zoo" git repository. The Runtime I want to use is "STM32Cube.AI MCU". I have tried all the combinations, and all the models in the repository have the same results.

stm32ai-model zoo = \stm32ai-modelzoo\object_detection\pretrained_models\

3 REPLIES 3
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

did you see the download and the installation of the stedgeai command according to your OS ?

If the download failed I recommend to configure correctly the proxy you are using in the Help->Updater settings menu

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Where is the stedgeai command? I am using Windows and using "Embedded software Packages managers" to install the x-Cube-ai.

I don't see any issues or errors while installing it. I also tried to remove and install the latest version again, but I am having the same issue.

syalam_0-1724745033213.png

You should have the stedgeai.exe under

C:\Users\xxxxxx\STM32Cube\Repository\Packs\STMicroelectronics\X-CUBE-AI\9.0.0\Utilities\windows

if it is not the case I recommand to download X-Cube-AI from st.com and not from STM32CubeMX, in the downloaded zip you'll find the pack that you can install with STM32CubeMX (using the from local button in the update of the packages) and the zip that contains the command line. 

STM32CubeMX will ask you for the zip but if it doesn't you can always unzip this zip under

C:\Users\xxxxxx\STM32Cube\Repository\Packs\STMicroelectronics\X-CUBE-AI\9.0.0\

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.