cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to manipulate the ai model with cube AI

yessine
Associate III

hello

im trying to deploy an AI model in the stm32f407 board that predict if its gonna rain or not based on the current temperature and humidity(either from a sensor or data given through teh serial monitor) (led on if its gonna rain and vice versa) with stm32 cube AI . i followed  your tutorial(getting started with cube AI)  i installed it ,created a little model and downloaded it  as an .h5 file . i followed every other step in the video from project configuration to validate on target . generated the code and everything . now the problem i dont know how to use the model implimented to manipulate the leds through the model results. is there some includes i need to add to the generated code. or some functions i need to call . i didnt know how to give the model inputs and show his outputs. i coudn't know even in which file the model was implimenetd . it seems for me that this part is still a little bit unclear "how to exploit and manipulate the model". so is there ani guide so i can  try the model give it some data and he give me his prediction even thrrough the serial monitor.

1 REPLY 1
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

all this is explained in the embedded documentation (in STM32CubeMX just type Help->X-Cube-AI Documentation)

Also you have several application examples in the model zoo https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/stm32ai-modelzoo

The getting started code for several applications is in the stm32_application_code directory

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.