cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good morning, I need a reference for the formula of the relative error L2 used for the validation on the desktop and validation on target of the DL model with the generated C model on the host. Thank you very much. Best regards Luigi Bibbo´

LBibb.1
Associate III

5 REPLIES 5
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Luigi Bibbo´​ ,

I'm not sure to understand the context of your question. Is it really related to an STM32 product? If yes, which one?

-Amek

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

LBibb.1
Associate III

It's STM32L475VG

OK, thanks for precising used board.

Now coming back to your question: "I need a reference for the formula of the relative error L2 used for the validation on the desktop and validation on target of the DL model with the generated C model on the host."

It remains not clear for me about which C model are you speaking? Is there any particular document you are referring to?

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

LBibb.1
Associate III

This is the document I am referring to: UM2526 User Manual – Getting started with X-CUBE-AI Expansion Package for Artificial Intelligence (AI), January 2022.