cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control AEK-COM-ISOSPI1 via stm32

trishuynh
Associate II

Dear community members,

Because I am using the stm32 Nucleo board with st32cubemx and stm32cubeprogrammer, how can I get the library and set all the parameters of the AEK-COM-ISOSPI1 so that it can communicate with the AEK-POW-BMS63EN. 

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

TH.

3 REPLIES 3
Max VIZZINI
ST Employee

Hi,

We do not officially support STM32 at the moment, but there is some code for STM32 on Github prepared by Squadra Corse student Formula SAE teams.

Please have a look at https://github.com/squadracorsepolito/L9963E_lib 

We do not provide support for this library but it could be a good starting point...

In general, you could also start from the libraries present inside AutoDevKit Studio and convert them into STM32 code by taking care of the main two following points:

1. All the driver calls in SPC58 to the low-level drivers have to be converted in HAL calls in STM32

2. The endianness is different, SPC58 is big endian while STM32 is low endian.

Overall, I think you would be much faster in using the automotive grade microcontroller SPC58EC present on the AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1, so you would not have to change anything of the drivers as they are already available in AutoDevKit Studio.

Best Regards,

AutoDevKit Team

Hi,

Thank you so much for your suggestions. The Github code that you provided is for the chip L9963E. The issue is that I bought the completed component AEK-POW-BMS63EN and the manual said that it is communicate via the board AEK-COM-ISOSPI1. So may I have any support from ST team in order to convert all the libraries and driver of AEK-COM-ISOSPI1 and AEK-POW-BMS63EN from AutoDevKit Studio to STM32.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

TH.

Hi,

As I have already said we do not yet support solution for STM32.

As I have explained below, you can try to port by yourself the ISOSPI library starting from SPC58 code in AutoDevKit Studio.

Best Regards,

AutoDevKit Team