cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autokit

A.Kalv.1
Associate II

Dear

I installed AutoDevkitstudio yesterday.As I can see I should go to this web site"hightec-rt.com/en/" and get a license but in this site there is not any form that I fill it and get a license. Pleas help me more for getting license!. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
A.Kalv.1
Associate II

Hello Oliver,

I add this folder and it seems it works correctly!.. 😉

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDN8AQAW.png But I do not know why HIGHTEC does not answer emails!

You can call me Arash too  .

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
ODOUV.1
ST Employee

Hello,

Sorry we do not deliver licenses nor licenses support.

Please contact our partner HIGHTEC to have support on their product.

Best regards.

A.Kalv.1
Associate II

Dear Sir or Madam

Thank you for your response.

I write a message for HIGHTEC and I am waiting for their response. I have another question.

After opening the main.c and compile it the message "Type uint32_t could not be resolved" has been appeared. Obviously, a header file is not attached and I do not know how I can add this header library file to the project. Can you send this file for me if my guess is correct .

Kindly regards

Hello,

to resolve includes in SPC5Studio,

right click on your project and select properties:

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bVhaCQAS.pnggo in menu C/C++ General->Paths and Symbols,

Source Location, click on Link Folder:

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bVhbPQAS.pngselect your needed include folder and click "OK", then click "apply and close"

-Best regards,

Sir Olivier 

Thank you for your guidance. That problem was solved, in addition I let that "C/C++ indexer " to be 100%.after that this problem about "syntax error" is appeared :
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bVjYrQAK.pngHow I could solve it too!?))

I addition I am going to buy "SPC56 DISCOVERY PLUS" board. I do not know whether I can run this board without AutoDevKitStudio or not because HIGHTEC  do not answer my question to get a license for AutoDevKitStudio !

Regards

Perhaps use stdint.h that comes with the compiler (GNU/GCC ?), and not use the MSVC (Microsoft Visual C) one?

Or create typedef's using intrinsic types from the compiler? What are the 64-bit types in the compiler / toolchain ?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Sorry ,I can not understand your point...

A.Kalv.1
Associate II

Dear Sir

my second question was related to "syntax error". why this error is appeared and what is the solution for it?

Thank you

Dear Customer,

Tesla DeLorean is probably right.

You probably included as link a folder that is for windows, and not for gcc.

You can see that your compilation is withour errors nor warnings.

this means your makefile/toolchain is based on right include

But the eclipse C/C++ analyzer (which provides the syntax error) is based on the folder you linked, it should not be the good one.

You have to remove this one and add the good one.

Best regards,

-Olivier (Just call me Oliver ;-))

A.Kalv.1
Associate II

Hello Oliver,

I add this folder and it seems it works correctly!.. 😉

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDN8AQAW.png But I do not know why HIGHTEC does not answer emails!

You can call me Arash too  .