cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F429 and STM32F407, the corresponding DMA routines of these two chips.

Lyang.6
Associate II

�?�以直接将STM32F429的DMA例程直接下载到STM32F407中使用�??

我这边直接下了进去,�?试了一下,�?�现串�?�没数�?�。

​应该是�?对STM32F429的例程修改�?STM32F407版本的例程?

如果是�?修改的�?,具体应该修改哪些地方呢?

�?次接触,特�?�请教

感谢�?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lyang.6
Associate II

已解决,替�?�一些�?置�?�,stm32f4xx.h里�?�的�?置�?�生混乱的原因。

谢谢您的帮助

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

The F429 and F407 share much in common.

The associativity of USART vs DMA unit/channel/stream is covered in the RM0090 Reference Manual

See Table 42 and 43, DMA Request Mapping

https://www.st.com/resource/en/reference_manual/dm00031020-stm32f405-415-stm32f407-417-stm32f427-437-and-stm32f429-439-advanced-arm-based-32-bit-mcus-stmicroelectronics.pdf

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Lyang.6
Associate II

现在�?�到一个问题,用串�?�调试助手给STM32F407开�?��?�传输数�?�,串�?�调试助手能接收到一些乱�?。硬件应该没什么问题,�?�能出现的问题在哪呢?

特�?�请教

谢谢

Lyang.6
Associate II

已解决,替�?�一些�?置�?�,stm32f4xx.h里�?�的�?置�?�生混乱的原因。

谢谢您的帮助

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Lyang.6​ ,

Please try to write in English if you want to make sure you can get an answer, because most of the people on this community can speak English but not Chinese.

Your problem is resolved now, following the translation of your post using Google translate:

"It has been resolved. After replacing some configurations, the configuration in stm32f4xx.h is confused.

thank you for your help

"

I marked your post as Best Answer, as this can be very helpful for Community users to find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Lyang.6
Associate II

ok

No issues from me,

I just push the Translate button in Chrome, it provides a reasonably serviceable translation, and I suspect the reverse process is similarly usable.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..