cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX, Fatal Error[Pe035]:#error directive:"Unknown target" in IAR Workbench

obabo
Associate

Hello,

I have been having trouble getting CubeMX to generate a EWARM project that will compile in IAR Workbench. I looked at this thread so far, but I do not think it will fix my issue since I am currently used IAR 8.50.9. I do not know what is causing the error and do not know what additional debugging information I should post. If any one knows what could be causing this, please let me know.

0693W000007ZfqkQAC.png 

Thank you

-U

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @obabo​ 

Thanks for raising the question,

In fact, you need first to download the stm32F3 patch for IAR if you don't have it, then right click on the name of your project in the IAR workbench IDE, click on option and finally add your device as mentioned in the images below ( the device is None in your case and therefore a similar issue will appear) .

0693W000007Zk4gQAC.png0693W000007Zk4lQAC.png 

Hope my answer helped you, when your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thanks for your contribution, Khouloud

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @obabo​ 

Thanks for raising the question,

In fact, you need first to download the stm32F3 patch for IAR if you don't have it, then right click on the name of your project in the IAR workbench IDE, click on option and finally add your device as mentioned in the images below ( the device is None in your case and therefore a similar issue will appear) .

0693W000007Zk4gQAC.png0693W000007Zk4lQAC.png 

Hope my answer helped you, when your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thanks for your contribution, Khouloud

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @obabo​ 

Did the solution shared solve your problem?

I'll be waiting for your feedback :)

Thanks, Khouloud

Yes, this solved my problem! Thank you for the help!