cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm wondering what's the difference point between STM32MP157C-DK2 and STM32MP157F-DK2?

Jungho
Associate II

Hi.

I was going to buy STM32MP157C-DK2 but its status NRND(Not Recommended for New Design). So I think to buy STM32MP157F-DK2.

Are they different point is only a clock(650 or 800) of A7 core? What's the difference?

Thank you.

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PatrickF
ST Employee

I confirm that the major differences are the increased max frequency of the Cortex-A7 cores and the corrections of some HW bugs (Device Rev.Z, see ES0438).

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Jungho​ ,

STM32MP157F-DK2 is assembled with latest STM32MP15 RevZ cut which is the only one available for new product now.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
PatrickF
ST Employee

I confirm that the major differences are the increased max frequency of the Cortex-A7 cores and the corrections of some HW bugs (Device Rev.Z, see ES0438).