cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using stm32h7 series board,Is there any swipe down from the display page in touchgfx?

Nredd.1
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Yes, you can swipe using e.g. the Swipe Container. This has already been discussed e.g. here and you will find some documentation there.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Yes, you can swipe using e.g. the Swipe Container. This has already been discussed e.g. here and you will find some documentation there.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Nredd.1
Associate III

Thanks peter ,

These swipe container only swipe left/right, but we want swipe up/down also ?

Actually, I am also working on slide menu ,but the slide menu is "button type" only but we need swipe type if it is any possible?

Regards,

Narendar.v

Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

For a vertical swipe container you can simply modify the widget so that it moves according to the y coordinate instead of the x coordinate. It should be pretty straightforward. I don't recommend to modify directly the widget but to create a custom one which is basically a copy of the Swipe container with the vertical aspect added.

What do you mean by slide menu ? If you want a menu you can slide we have 3 main possibilities :

• A scrollwheel
  • A scrollList
  • A List Layout inside a Scrollable container

I recommend the latter.

/Alexandre