cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H755 target values for Keil uVision 5 + uLink2

TOlli
Senior

Hi,

I'm trying to port my project over to Keil uVision, but I'm having hard time flashing the device. It seems that my target values are incorrect.

I'm looking for help to get me at least some basic settings done in the scatter file and what settings to put in to the target settings.

The reason I'm asking this is because starting an empty project results in "Invalid ROM Table" error message when I'm trying to flash the MCU.

I've found info on the internet that this could be caused by the xtal value being wrong but I've tried several values (bus frequency, cpu frequency, external oscillator frequency), and I'm still getting the same error message.

I have also tried to play with the "Connect under reset" and related settings to produce a different outcome but to no avail.

I'm attaching the pictures of the screens I'm trying to configure, if that gives anybody any good ideas or jogs their memory.

I have also looked at AN5286 from ST about dual-debugging in Keil uVision, but these settings produce the same error. Some of the pictures seem to be from an older version, but the idea should be the same.

As for the record, I'm trying this with an "empty" project. I use CubeMX to create the project structure where I have only set the peripherals and clocks to what I need. I'm not using any middleware, and I only have the code from the "create code" functionality.

Any ideas, anyone? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

1 REPLY 1
Bouraoui Chemli
ST Employee

Hello @TOlli​ 

You can refer to section 2.1 Access port of AN5286 "STM32H7x5/x7 dual-core microcontroller debugging"

CM4 is accessible on access port 3 (AP3).

You can see on this figure an example of ST-link configuration.

0693W000005CUwsQAG.pngBouraoui