cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to participate in webinar

eBirdman
Senior

Couldn't find a "general questions" category, so goes here...

I've registered to STM webinar Accelerating STM32 application development with new STM32Cube Tools

on Sep. 22 . I received a "Webinar login information" which has no login but only yet again "join the webinar" button...

So far I don;t have login and I don;t have a link to the webinar and / or webinar software to download... Also the webinar registration page does not have any contacts links for specifically addressing the webinar questions... so STM does not provide any venue to get help with webinar participation

So I apologize for placing this to the wrong category although the topic of webinar belongs here 🙂

Can anybody help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yvonne VAN LETH
Associate

Hello Vlad, sorry to hear you are experiencing some trouble with the webinar access. To join the webinar tomorrow, click on the join the webinar button, it will be open 15 minutes before the webinar start = 2.45 pm CEST, enter your credentials and it will automatically bring you to the lobby page. As for the Q&A, there will be a Q&A widget at the bottom of your screen where you can enter your question to be addressed during the live Q&A session. You will also find a resource widget in the audience console where you can download the resources, I hope this will help. Looking foward to hearing from you tomorrow.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Yvonne VAN LETH
Associate

Hello Vlad, sorry to hear you are experiencing some trouble with the webinar access. To join the webinar tomorrow, click on the join the webinar button, it will be open 15 minutes before the webinar start = 2.45 pm CEST, enter your credentials and it will automatically bring you to the lobby page. As for the Q&A, there will be a Q&A widget at the bottom of your screen where you can enter your question to be addressed during the live Q&A session. You will also find a resource widget in the audience console where you can download the resources, I hope this will help. Looking foward to hearing from you tomorrow.

eBirdman
Senior

Thank you Yvonne for information.What "credentials" did you mention?

Is it my usual login into the STM site or a login information specific to the webinar (which I have not received) ?

I've registered for 2pm EDT time zone (eastern TN, USA) so apparently I have to login at 1:45pm.

Yvonne VAN LETH
Associate

The "join the webinar' link will take you to the ON24 registration page ( the platform we use to run the webinars) , as you have already registered you just click on the "already registered" option to enter your email address and you are in .

Here is the ON24 AME session link just in case.

https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2632298/C2164CE2AE61242A0FB53431F87CFE32

Bye

Yvonne

eBirdman
Senior

Thank you Yvonne for help.

It would make more sense if the "Webinar login information" e-mail from STM contained this information which you provided here, instead of yet again "Join the Webinar" button after the completed and confirmed registration.

Trying to login just before the webinar failed : the system did not recognize my registered e-mail (the one which was confirmed ), so I registered yet again and was able to participate.

Vladimir Blanshey