cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I incorporate X-CUBE-SPN5 into STFM32CUBEIDE

JWhit.3
Associate II

I have downloaded a copy of the en.x-cube-spn5 but I am unsure how to add this to the STM32CUBEIDE to allow me to run the example programs. I would then like to develop new applications using a pair of X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 boards and a Nucleo-F401RE board.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enrico Poli
ST Employee

Hi,

if you open the the .cproject file for the System Workbench for STM32 IDE ("SW4STM32" folder) an automatic import procedures should start.

I did a fast test and the resulting project shows only a wrong reference for the "x_nucleo_ihm05a1_stm32f4xx.c" file. After fixing it changing the file location as below, the project compiles with no error.

New file location:

PROJECT_LOC\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Drivers\BSP\X-NUCLEO-IHMxx\x_nucleo_ihm05a1_stm32f4xx.c

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Enrico Poli
ST Employee

Hi,

if you open the the .cproject file for the System Workbench for STM32 IDE ("SW4STM32" folder) an automatic import procedures should start.

I did a fast test and the resulting project shows only a wrong reference for the "x_nucleo_ihm05a1_stm32f4xx.c" file. After fixing it changing the file location as below, the project compiles with no error.

New file location:

PROJECT_LOC\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Drivers\BSP\X-NUCLEO-IHMxx\x_nucleo_ihm05a1_stm32f4xx.c

Hi Enrico,

that worked. Thank you for your help.