cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The SensorTile.box doesn't start properly after plugging it to the STM32 Cube Programmer.

TMilh.1
Associate

I received two SensorTile.box yesterday, after the two working quite nicely for a day I started the pro mode with the STM32 CubeProgrammer. The problem is that now one of the box light up twice the blue and the green but not really starting when I plug it. The second one doesn't light up at all. I tried to plug and unplugged the USB and the battery. The frimeware was updated before I went to the pro mode. I also tried to all the boot while plugging the box. Is there any hard reset manual mode because the box is no longer detected by the computer?

Thanks for your attention,

Timothée Milhomme

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @TMilh.1​ , I can share you the "factory default" .bin file for flashing it on the Sensortile.box. I suggest you to try to flash it with the DFU mode, as described in this post: this should help your PC recognizing the tool via USB. Btw, which programming toolchain are you using, the STM32CubeIDE? Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @TMilh.1​ , I can share you the "factory default" .bin file for flashing it on the Sensortile.box. I suggest you to try to flash it with the DFU mode, as described in this post: this should help your PC recognizing the tool via USB. Btw, which programming toolchain are you using, the STM32CubeIDE? Regards

TMilh.1
Associate

Hi @Eleon BORLINI​, everything work perfectly well as you described. I'm using the STM32CubeFunctionPack_STBOX1_V1.3.0 and the demo applications on it work nicely.

Best regards,

Timothée Milhomme