cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM BLDC position control with STSPIN32F0A

Oussama Belhedi
Associate

Hello,

I'm trying to work with The STSPIN32F0A to drive bldc motor and do some position control. Unfonrtnuelly I wasn't able to find any of those apis in the library:

GoHome(),

GoTo_ABS (ABS_POS)

GoTo_DIR (DIR, ABS_POS)

GOTO (INC_POS)

Dose anyone used those functions before? have you any idea where I can find them?

Thank you 🙂

PS: you can find the promotion of those functions in the document below

https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/sales_and_marketing/promotional_material/magazine/group0/b8/49/b9/f1/f6/73/47/ec/stmicroelectronics-stspin-motor-control-2018/files/stmicroelectronics-stspin-motor-control-2018.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.stmicroelectronics-stspin-motor-control-2018.pdf

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

​Hello, in the latest version of the MCSDK you can find some API for positioning.

For example a GoTo command is implemented with the function: MC_ProgramPositionCommandMotor1( fTargetPosition, fDuration )

where fTargetPosition (float) is the final mechanical position in radiant and fDuration (float) is the target time for the movement in seconds.

Note that you can perform multiple rotations targeting N * 2*pi position.

For more details you can refer to application notes AN5464 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

​Hello, in the latest version of the MCSDK you can find some API for positioning.

For example a GoTo command is implemented with the function: MC_ProgramPositionCommandMotor1( fTargetPosition, fDuration )

where fTargetPosition (float) is the final mechanical position in radiant and fDuration (float) is the target time for the movement in seconds.

Note that you can perform multiple rotations targeting N * 2*pi position.

For more details you can refer to application notes AN5464