cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update from toucgGFX 4.10.0 to 4.12.3 after opening project generated\fonts\src folder looks different

rzapp
Associate II

I'm using SW4STM32. with cubeMX 5.4.0 and newly touchGFX 4.10.0

Now SW4STM32 throws 2 errors:

Description Resource Path Location Type

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/projectName/TouchGFX/generated/fonts/src/FontGetters.cpp', needed by 'generated/fonts/FontGetters.o'. Stop. DefaultStartPoint C/C++ Problem

the C:/projectName/TouchGFX/generated/fonts/src/FontGetters.cpp was created with 4.10.0 and with 4.12.3 not.

What do I do wrong?

Thanks for your answer

2 REPLIES 2
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @rzapp​,

Even if CubeMX supports SW4 our TouchGFX updater does not - It's designed to work with CubeIDE .project/.cproject files, but you can try your luck. It may work.

I think your actual issue is that you have not generated code through the designer - Let me know.

/Martin

rzapp
Associate II

Hi Martin

No, I have generated code through the designer for shure. After converting the 4.10.0 Project into a 4.12.3 the generated folder is deleted. Only after compiling it is generated again. But I still changed my project to STM32CubeIDE 1.1.0

Everything is good with the Toolchain

cubeMX 5.4.0

TouchGFX 4.10.0

STM32CubeIDE 1.1.0

After updating the touchGFX to 4.12.3

The STM32cubeIDE 1.1.0 throws also an error from the generated fonts parts

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/ProjectName/TouchGFX/generated/fonts/src/FontGetters.cpp', needed by 'generated/fonts/FontGetters.o'. Stop.

I only changed the setting Toolchain / IDE to STM32CubeIDE in the cubeMX, tab Project Manager for changing from SW4STM32 to STM32CubeIDE

can you please help me?