cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I'm using a STM32H757 MCU with a graphical display on my new board. I would like to insert on it a VNC server using TouchGFX tool; is it possible? Thanks.

Danix2k
Associate III

I saw that with STemWIN library it was possible but is no longer supported on stm32h7 mcu and also in the ST page is reported to use toucgGFX (and stmCube) tools insted STemWIN.

Hou can I add a VNC server module on TouchGFX?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Danix2k
Associate III

Hi,

I asked to STm and no VNC server will be added on touchGFX; for VNC application the user has to insert TCP/IP stack and, after that, create his own VNC application.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MM..1
Chief II

VNC server have nothing with any library. Is network service based on sending copy of framebuffer.

When you implement it you can have

Danix2k
Associate III

With STemWin there was the possibility to activate the VNC Server (there are a lot of example on youtube - internet and also on package for STM32L4) without implementing the VNC protocol by yourself. Now, on touchGFX, or better, STM32CubeMX it seems that there is no "middleware" to enable this feature if I'm using CubeGFX

Danix2k
Associate III

Hi,

I asked to STm and no VNC server will be added on touchGFX; for VNC application the user has to insert TCP/IP stack and, after that, create his own VNC application.