cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there unit test support in TouchGFX?

Sandy.Dahl
Associate II

Hi!

I would like to unit test my software, is there any support for that in TouchGFX?

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Sandy.Dahl​,

We have an internal unit test system that we use with great success that runs on both simulator (for continuous integration) and on our test wall. At some point when we can prioritize it we plan on polishing it for release to the public, but it's not a big priority compared to everything else that's going on right now.

/Martin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Sandy.Dahl​,

We have an internal unit test system that we use with great success that runs on both simulator (for continuous integration) and on our test wall. At some point when we can prioritize it we plan on polishing it for release to the public, but it's not a big priority compared to everything else that's going on right now.

/Martin

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ !

Thank you for your answer, I'm glad to hear. Do you have any time plan for it? When can we expect it to be released?

Have a nice friday!

I can't really say. We've got a lot on our plate at the moment and offering a unit test framework is a bit low on the list when compared to first-grade items like features, bugfixes, etc.

But it's on the list 🙂 We're giving it some mileage to mature it.

/Martin

awiernie
Senior II

I am just looking for something like this. Are there any news about it?