cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25RU3993 Adaptive sensivity feature.

Franco Bocalon
Associate III

Hi, I am writing to you, just to know the possibility to get the source code for the ST25RU3993 app. The main app provided for testing the ST25RU3993-EVAL kit. 

I am testing the product, specially the sensivity side. We want to know more detail about the "Adaptive sensivity ENABLE function". We know that the routine adapts automatically the sensivity, but I get a better performance using this vs. putting the same fixed "receive gain" value that the automatic routine gets at the end.

Best regards

Franco Bocalon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cedric Dalban
ST Employee

​Hello Franco,

I am not sure to understand you question, anyway, here are some few comments.

The ST25RU3993 GUI source code is not aimed to be shared, the GUI is only provided as an interface to exercise the STSW-ST25RU003.

While enabling the "Adaptive sensitivity" in the GUI, it will only send the appropriate parameter to enable the adaptive sensitivity in the FW,

there is not any particular processing of this check box in the GUI.

The FW will automatically check and adapt the sensitivity after the given number of inventory rounds, meaning it might evolve in the time.

This explains providing a fixed value for the whole set of inventories is less efficient.

Hoping I answered your question,

regards,

Cedric.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cedric Dalban
ST Employee

​Hello Franco,

I am not sure to understand you question, anyway, here are some few comments.

The ST25RU3993 GUI source code is not aimed to be shared, the GUI is only provided as an interface to exercise the STSW-ST25RU003.

While enabling the "Adaptive sensitivity" in the GUI, it will only send the appropriate parameter to enable the adaptive sensitivity in the FW,

there is not any particular processing of this check box in the GUI.

The FW will automatically check and adapt the sensitivity after the given number of inventory rounds, meaning it might evolve in the time.

This explains providing a fixed value for the whole set of inventories is less efficient.

Hoping I answered your question,

regards,

Cedric.

Franco Bocalon
Associate III

Dear Cedric,

Yes. I am sorry. Then I could see the sensivity routines into the firmware.

Best regards

Franco