cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find examples of scrollable containers?

Sandy.Dahl
Associate II

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ !

This time I'm trying to make a scrollable container containing custom containers I've made. But how do I add the custom container to be a part of the scrollable container in the designer? I can't get the scrollable container to scroll when I first add a scrollable container and then add my custom containers. And I tried making a custom container with a scrollable container, but then I can't add my custom container to my other custom container including the scrollable container. Do you follow? 😅

Do you have any examples using scrollable containers that can inspire me to solve my issue? Preferrably examples I can open in the designer. 😊

Thankful for answers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Sandy.Dahl​ ,

Here's a simple example. I created two large custom containers that contain a box each (gree and red, respectively). I added those to the scrollable container by simply dragging them from the project overview (after adding them to canvas) into scrollablecontainer1.

0690X00000AREyLQAX.png

I made the canvas look like this:

0690X00000AREyQQAX.png

And i can now drag the list containing the two elements:

0690X00000AREzEQAX.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Sandy.Dahl​ ,

Here's a simple example. I created two large custom containers that contain a box each (gree and red, respectively). I added those to the scrollable container by simply dragging them from the project overview (after adding them to canvas) into scrollablecontainer1.

0690X00000AREyLQAX.png

I made the canvas look like this:

0690X00000AREyQQAX.png

And i can now drag the list containing the two elements:

0690X00000AREzEQAX.png

Sandy.Dahl
Associate II

Oh, that was simple, I tried adding the containers by clicking on them. Thanks!

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Nice. No problem! 🙂

/Martin