cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when will be available docs about BLE services/characteristics implemented in Cortex M0+ of STM32WB ?

rbenv.3
Associate II

And description of the scheduler used in application of "Cable Replacement"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christophe Arnal
ST Employee

​Hello,

I cannot provide any committed date on the publication but this should come soon.

Here is a first quick answer

1/ The scheduler is a packaging of a standard while() loop implementation.

2/ The BLE services and characteristics are not implemented on the CM0+ side. All services and characteristics are defined on the CM4 side and the creation requests are sent to the CM0+ side.

You may check the BLE services provided in \Middlewares\ST\STM32_WPAN\ble\core\Src\blesvc as examples.

Regards

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Christophe Arnal
ST Employee

​Hello,

I cannot provide any committed date on the publication but this should come soon.

Here is a first quick answer

1/ The scheduler is a packaging of a standard while() loop implementation.

2/ The BLE services and characteristics are not implemented on the CM0+ side. All services and characteristics are defined on the CM4 side and the creation requests are sent to the CM0+ side.

You may check the BLE services provided in \Middlewares\ST\STM32_WPAN\ble\core\Src\blesvc as examples.

Regards

I studied the "Cable Replacement" code, it seems too complex to me, it has

VT100 emulation, with menus, and requires 2 boards to test.

I tested with 1 board and a cellphone, writing and reading manually the characteristics.

I would like to get a simpler project, similar to "Cable Replacement", to exchange data

between STM32WB55 and a cell phone, like a serial port (using the 2 characteristics).

Em sex, 22 de mar de 2019 às 14:30, ST Community escreveu:

I studied the "Cable Replacement" code, it seems too complex to me, it has

VT100 emulation, with menus, and requires 2 boards to test.

I tested with 1 board and a cellphone, writing and reading manually the characteristics.

I would like to get a simpler project, similar to "Cable Replacement", to exchange data

between STM32WB55 and a cell phone, like a serial port (using the 2 characteristics).

Em sex, 22 de mar de 2019 às 14:30, ST Community escreveu:

Hello,

I need the same as you !

Have you been able to resolve your issue ?

Hello,

They said there is no docs now, and all my questions can be answered by the source files.

And yes, studying the files (hundreds) I've found them, but nothing productive.

Still waiting for specs and manuals.