cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEAR Sir/Mam I have purchased your X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1Three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on L6230 and i am driving this by using lpc2138 evaluation board. Can you please tell me that how to drive this card.

PSING
Associate

DEAR Sir/Mam

I have purchased your X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1Three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on L6230 and i am driving this by using lpc2138 evaluation board.

Now the problem is that i can't find any input data for driving this motor (TRUTH TABLE) in the motor driver datasheet or in your evaluation board data.

so could you please tell me that how can i operate that motor from your driver card.

Please suggest me something so that i can drive the motor(maxon BLDC motor  12V). 

Waiting for your reply.

1 REPLY 1
cedric H
ST Employee

Dear Customer,

Thanks for buying X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1. Please note that this board is a power board specifically designed to be controlled by a STM32 NUCLEO board.

FOC Motor control is not an easy task and we provide to our customer a complete library allowing them to easily and quickly start their project.

This library is closely linked to the processor and control board. As you can imagine, we can not port our library to our competitor controller board.

The easiest way to drive the X-NUCLEO-IHM07 power board is to buy a ST NUCLEO board. depending on your needs, NUCLEO-F303RE or NUCLEO-F446RE could be good candidates.

If you already have a control solution, the complete datasheet of L6230 is available here :

https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/l6230.pdf

Hope it helps.

Cedric