Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is VREFINT_Factory_CONV?

juvf
Associate II

I have STM8L051.

In the RM

The internal reference voltage is factory measured and the result of the ADC conversion is

stored in a specific data address: the VREFINT_Factory_CONV byte represents the LSB of

the VREFINT 12-bit ADC conversion result while the MSB have a fixed value: 0x6.

In what document can I find the address of the VREFINT_Factory_CONV register?

9 REPLIES 9
juvf
Associate II

Is there anybody here? Is the developers of the processor here? Where is VREFINT_Factory_CONV?

juvf
Associate II

up

dmeneghine
Associate II

microcontrollers value line does not have VREFINT_Factory_CONV, see the data sheet of the stm8l151 "memory map" 0x00 4910

-- Daniel

juvf
Associate II

I do not understand. Does the STM8L051 have no VREFINT_Factory_CONV or does the STM8L051 have a VREFINT_Factory_CONV at 0x4910?

dmeneghine
Associate II

The STM8L051 have NO VREFINT_Factory_CONV because it is value line.

The STM8L151 have a VREFINT_Factory_CONV at 0x4910?

juvf
Associate II

I can see RM0031 Reference manual STM8L051/L052 Value Line

14.3.17 Internal reference voltage conversion

The internal reference voltage is internally connected to the V REFINT channel. This analog

input channel is used to convert the internal reference voltage into a digital value.

The VREFINTON bit in the ADC_TRIGR1 register must be set to enable the internal

reference voltage. This reference voltage must be enabled only if its conversion is required.

The internal reference voltage is factory measured and the result of the ADC conversion is

stored in a specific data address: the VREFINT_Factory_CONV byte represents the LSB of

the VREFINT 12-bit ADC conversion result while the MSB have a fixed value: 0x6.

it doesn't say, that the STM8L051 have NO VREFINT_Factory_CONV because it is value line.

If the STM8L051 have NO VREFINT_Factory_CONV, then what is the voltage value of the internal reference in STM8L051?

juvf
Associate II

up

How to ask the question to the developers of the processor (STM8L051/L052)?

juvf
Associate II

up

juvf
Associate II

up