STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM8L051F3 How should external interrupts be cleared?

Hello,There is confusion regarding the EXTI_SRx bytes.After a power on reset if a gpio (D0) is configured as input with interrupt and interrupts are enabled,What is the state of the EXTI_SR1 and EXTI_SR2 bytes when the interrupt handler runs?Do both ...

mschn.17 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI reading issues

i have configured the spi in stm8l controller.I have attached the code below:void SetupSPI(){ PB_DDR |= BIT(6) | BIT(5) ; // mosi and sck as output. PB_DDR &= ~BIT(7); // miso as input. PB_CR1 |= BIT(7); PB_CR1 |= BIT(6)| BIT(5) ; // mosi and **** a...

Amal Babu by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

stvp Batch programming

After stvp loads the stm8s programming code and option byte, the created project file is copied to another computer in the workshop. After the directory file is changed, the .stp file cannot be opened. The reason is that the stvp adds the burning cod...

gjunh by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Option Byte Programming - Critical

Hi,I am trying to program the option byte in STM8S003 controller. I am able to do the same using STVP tool. It is not a practical method on production, so want to add the option byte config in the source code. for that I added the below code snippet....

Problem with SPI in stm8l152c6

i have configured spi in polling method.I have loaded the data into the transmit buffer and waited for TXE flag to be set.Unfortunately the flag is not being set and what could be the possbile reasons for that?I have attached the code configuration b...

Amal Babu by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S003: mistake in the Reference Manual?

Hello!RM on the STM8S003: https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/reference_manual/9a/1b/85/07/ca/eb/4f/dd/CD00190271.pdf/files/CD00190271.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.CD00190271.pdfI see on the page 54, FLASH_FPR/NFPR registers...

Arlleex1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos