cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F769I-EVAL display or Touch GFX Demo or Embedde Wiward demo wrong?

Edgar1
Associate II

Today I bought an evaluation board. After starting it display the current demo. If I select TouchGFX or Embedded Wizard demo these applications are displaying wrong. The screen is ​splitten in two halfs. Each one ist refreshing differently. Then the display is distorsioned.

Is this normal?, Is this a problem of these demo applications or the board has a defect? 

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

Which revision of the board are you using?

Which firmware package version are you using to build the demo?

With Regards,

Imen.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Edgar1
Associate II

Hello,

Thanks.

The Revision of the board is B-02​. The firmware is V2.J31.M21.

The Demo application is 1.0.0. I do no build the application. This is the original one.

I tried now the binary (full demo) included with STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.12.0 too (Projects\STM32F769I_EVAL\Demonstration\STemWin\Binary). This does not change the wrong behavior.

Regards.

Edgar1
Associate II

Hello,

I returned the board and now I have a new one, STM32F769 -EVAL. With the new board is working fine now. The new board has not the problem with the TouchGFX and Embedded Wizard DEmos in the Board demonstration application.

But the version of the demonstration application is now 1.2.0. The binary Demonstration application in the Firmware STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.12.0 has the version 1.0.0. Where can I download the new binary (1.2.0)?. The current firmware STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.12.0 contents an old version.

Regards.