Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Library for CR95HF on STM32

marcosterbik9
Associate
Posted on April 26, 2016 at 13:18

Hello,

I'm currently starting to add the CR95HF to one of our projects and I'm not sure, which library is recommended to use.

The project itself is using the STM32-HAL drivers for hardware access (and it should stay this way!). The controller is a STM32F071 and the interface is SPI.

The whole thing gets a bit more interesting, as we are going to connect 2 CR95HF to the chip - so ideally the library *should* support this (or should be easy to switch between 2 chips).

What I've found so far:

• stsw-stm32031

Seems to be based on the std-periph-lib and implements this directly in the library-code --> selection of the SPI is made through a macro only.
  • stsw-stm8017

The library used in AN3985 for stm8 controller. Seems to be abstracted relatively clear by some functions for spi-access. But it looks like there is only *normal* support for 1 chip with this library as well (could be made multi-chip enabled by a switcher-function).

Is there anything else I should take a look at?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Marco
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rene Lenerve
ST Employee
Posted on July 01, 2016 at 10:59

Hello Marco

You could have a look to the

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/x-cube-nfc3.html

software package which is developed for the nucleo expansion board (X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1, based on a CR95HF). The software environment is based on STM32 Cube, and intended for a STM32F103 or STM32F401.

Hope this will help you.

Have a nice day.

kind Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rene Lenerve
ST Employee
Posted on July 01, 2016 at 10:59

Hello Marco

You could have a look to the

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/x-cube-nfc3.html

software package which is developed for the nucleo expansion board (X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1, based on a CR95HF). The software environment is based on STM32 Cube, and intended for a STM32F103 or STM32F401.

Hope this will help you.

Have a nice day.

kind Regards