Associate II
Posted on May 06, 2004 at 16:46

PSD Soft

3 REPLIES 3
joseph2399
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:00

ALL:

The Latest version of PSDsoft 8.10 is posted on the Website. Everyone is recommended to upgrade their versions to the latest.

Regards

uPSD Applications Engineering

sbencke3
Associate II

I'm using uPSD3212C and I wasn't having problems to record it, but now when I try to program the device the PSDSoft Express send me a error mensage: ''The Part is Incorrect (Data Register)''.

Somebody had this problem? How can I resolve it?

Thanks
joseph2399
Associate II

What version of PSDsoft are you using? 8.02 is currently available on the website. We always recommend that you use the latest version available.

Be sure to double check the selected device on the top right hand corner of the JTAG programming screen.

Try the FlashLink Test and Connect Test in HW Setup (button on bottom of JTAG programming screen). The FlashLink Test verifies that PSDsoft is properly communicating with the FlashLink device and the connect test verifies the JTAG scan chain from FlashLink through the uPSD device is working properly. These tests must pass in order to be able to program the device.

Do you have other boards/devices that you can test to determine if PSDsoft and FlashLink are working properly? Do you have the DK3200 to use to test PSDsoft/Flashlink?

Regards,

uPSD Applications Engineering