cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started With STM32F4 Discovery!!

sajid
Associate
Posted on March 25, 2013 at 17:28

I Recently got STM32F4 Discovery board i was going through peripheral examples, the thing i want to know is that where to get started because i want to use this board in my FYP, anyone has any kind of help resource? because i have been googling and din't find any kinda tutorial for this board as i'm dumbass, can someone please guide me where should i get start from?

#getting-started #stm32f4
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on March 25, 2013 at 18:23

I appreciate the honesty and self deprecating humour.

I think the examples are a good place to start. What tool chain are you using? Getting a serial port functioning, or some of the audio demos, or perhaps USB examples might be ones to focus on.

FYP (Final Year Project?), have you though about what you want to do or demonstrate for that? Where do your interests in electronics / computing lead you?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
sajid
Associate
Posted on April 06, 2013 at 15:20

actually i will be using this board as data aquisition board i will record current signature in usb and then transmit using uart. after trying number of times i am ended now with just being able to configure single bits as input or output, is there any book or any kinda kickback tutorial which can enable me to do it all ??