Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't download the library from ST's website

Mehmet Can Yüney
Associate II
Posted on May 06, 2017 at 00:19

Hello,

I have been trying to download the library for CLASSB certification for STM32's but i can't manage to download it.

http://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-classb.html

I tried to press request software and fill the blanks but even tho i pressed the confirm request it won't progress. What should i do? I have to download the library for a university project.

Thanks for help!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on May 10, 2017 at 17:16

Hi,

The package is now available to download on the ST web.

Could you please check and download it from your side, then keep me informed about your progress on this.

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on May 06, 2017 at 17:08

Hi,

I will forward you issue internally to the appropriate team.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Posted on May 06, 2017 at 21:21

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for reply Imen.

Secondly, i have to download it in a couple day, do you think they will reply soon?(Im a bit new on community so im sory if i did write it twice)

Thanks Again...

Posted on May 09, 2017 at 21:13

Hi,

I have the same problem...

Do you know if there are any progress?

Thanks.

Fabien.

Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on May 10, 2017 at 10:13

Hello,

We are working with top priority to resolve this problem.

I will keep you informed with updates.

Sorry for any inconvenience it may bring for you.

Thanks

Imen

Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on May 10, 2017 at 17:16

Hi,

The package is now available to download on the ST web.

Could you please check and download it from your side, then keep me informed about your progress on this.

Thanks

Imen

Thanks
Imen
Posted on May 10, 2017 at 17:46

Hello,

Yes, now i can download it from website. Thanks for all your help.

Thanks

Posted on May 11, 2017 at 11:57

Hi,

It also worked for me!

Thanks!

Posted on March 01, 2018 at 19:40

Hi,

I have the same problem like in previous post. After filling form confirm button doesn't work. How can I download this library?

Thanks!

Posted on March 02, 2018 at 08:36

Hello

vniermolenko

I cannot reproduce this issue.I have triedfrom my side the installationof X-CUBE-CLASSB package:

Pressed “Request Software�? and filled the blanks, then I pressed the “Confirm Request�? buttonand the request forsoftware successfully submitted. However, the approval process may take up to 48 hours.

Please try again, if possible to check with another browser. Then, keep me informed about your result.

Kind Regards,

Imen

Thanks
Imen