STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DAC for stm8l151G6U6

Posted on March 20, 2013 at 05:19Hi all, I used DAC and it OK on stm8l151C6T6,  this is 48pin MCU. But now i change to 28pin DAC.It not work:     CLK_PeripheralClockConfig(CLK_Peripheral_DAC, ENABLE);     DAC_DeInit();     DAC_Init(DAC_Channel_1, DA...

np1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maximal toggling frequency of STM8

Posted on October 07, 2016 at 15:06Hi,I have just started with STM8 and would like to found the fastest toggling method.Currently I have best result with following code: while (1) {#pragma asm push A pushw X ld A, #1 // toggle with pin D0 ldw X, #0x...

How to Establish LIN communication between STM8AL and STM8AF

Posted on October 06, 2016 at 07:47Hello all,               I am new to LIN protocol, stuck in establishing LIN communication between STM8AF and STM8AL boards. I am referring to example code found in STM forum for LIN communication. I have downloade...

Through-Hole Microcontroller with Evaluation Tool

Posted on October 05, 2016 at 20:17Hi, I'm working on a project that needs a microcontroller to produce a control signal for an analog audio effect. The microcontroller I choose needs the following requirements:-Through-Hole / DIP package-At least 4...

epalaima by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8S003 registry access

Posted on October 05, 2016 at 15:26Our company as an electronic engineering company is willing to use your products specifically STM8S003.For more than 12 years we have used Atmel products and have lots of experiences on it.Beginning with your STM8S...

Cannot compile with Cosmic

Posted on February 26, 2016 at 03:20Hi,I'm trying to use the Cosmic 32K compiler in ST Visual develop and having created a completely new project with no additional code in, I can't compile it. I can't compile using Idea either.My error is:&sharperr...

harris by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART communication using STM8L discovery

Posted on August 23, 2015 at 08:54Hi,I am new to use STM8L controller.I am just trying to put Simple character on UART using STM8L discovery board.But I am failed to do this.Following is my code for this.void main(void){        u8 Data = 'N';       ...

Using Eclipse and STVD with Cosmic

Posted on September 29, 2016 at 15:03Due to the CDT debugging issue this is a fair workaround for productivity (convenience due to Eclipse, issue tracking, git handling, doxygen (eclox) etc.)Google always helps, so I gathered all info I found and te...

hjs by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Cosmic C setup with STVD

Posted on September 28, 2016 at 15:36I've downloaded STVD, installed it, Downloaded Cosmic C, installed it and downloaded en.stsw-stm8069.zip (standard peripheral library) Now. I cannot for the life of me get this thing working. I opened the .stw pr...

wfd by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos