STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no ST-Link detected *sometimes

Posted on September 23, 2016 at 19:24I'm using the ST-Link V2 as a programmer repeatedly.  Sometimes it returns no ST-Link detected when I try to program.  Unplugging the device then plugging it in again solves the problem. When its in this state, I...

Code example STM8L152C6

Posted on August 30, 2016 at 10:07Hi, I'm trying to find some code examples I can run though using the STM8L152C6 micro. I'm new to this so I wanted some proven code I can step though and make sure I understand all of the commands, can anyone point ...

STM8 Linker: text size overflow ... just in Release ... not in Debug

Posted on April 08, 2016 at 17:04Hello everyone!Currently I'm switching from an Atmel ATTiny to a STM8 microcontroller and so I'm evaluating different IDEs and compilers. I started with a combination of the ST Visual Development and the COSMIC STM8 ...

cr by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

ADC scan conversion timing issue, channel order

Posted on August 22, 2016 at 19:12Greetings,    I am using an STM8L and I'm trying to use the ADC.  I'm trying to continuously sample 2 channels and use DMA to transfer the results.  Everything is working fine with one exception.  After about 10 sam...

Power Consumption with Input NOT at Rail

Posted on February 02, 2016 at 23:22I am using the STM8S103K3.  The data specifies power consumption only with all inputs at the rail voltage.  Also the data sheet says to ''turn off schmitt input'' on adc input to save power.  These things imply th...

Measure Time duration between high and low pulse

Posted on August 13, 2016 at 12:55I am working on STM8S003K3 microcontroller. I need to calculate time duration between two pulses. One high pulse (1) and another low pulse (0). The pulses will be created using switch. Approximate time duration woul...

anuj by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

A comparison of C compilers for the STM8

Posted on June 15, 2016 at 10:18A comparison of the 4 most important C implementations for the STM8 can be found at:http://colecovision.eu/stm8/compilers.shtml It uses the current (mid 2016) versions of all 4 compilers. Only aspects of the C impleme...

ADC Sleep Mode

Posted on August 09, 2016 at 01:34Hi,I am wondering if there is a sleep mode for the ADC for the STM8S003f3 processor.I want the processor to sleep until ADC_CSR_EOC = 1 or sleep while ADC_CSR_EOC = 0I did see a WEI but I believe it is only for the ...

ghan by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos