STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM8L151C6 USART Bootloader is not working?

Hi, I am using STM8L151C6 chip for my development. I would like to program my application through USART boot loader option. I configured Read Out Protection OFF and BL option bytes to 55 AA through ST Visual programmer. When I am testing wit...

SKARU.51 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to download and decompile the firmware stored on a STM8 MCU?

New to STM8, I can create and upload new firmware, but I'd like to understand the reverse process in the event I need to use SWIM for root cause analysis of bad or damaged parts with multiple firmware versions. Imagine a drone with AI able to self-mo...

I am using STM8S105 with C1 and C2 pull up no it config and TIM1 for encoder mode. TIM1 counter counts from 0 to 1 and back to 0. can anyone please help. Thanks

Timer 1 inittalization code is below: TIM1_TimeBaseInit(10, TIM1_COUNTERMODE_CENTERALIGNED1, 1000, 1); TIM1_ICInit(TIM1_CHANNEL_1,TIM1_ICPOLARITY_FALLING ,TIM1_ICSELECTION_DIRECTTI ,TIM1_ICPSC_DIV1,0); TIM1_ICInit(TIM1_CHANNEL_2,TIM1_ICPOLARITY_FALLI...

jf by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC Module with Timer 4 trigger

Hello,I am working on STM8L-Discovery DAC module.I have used Timer 4 trigger (1Khz) and DMA transfer is enabled.But my DAC_OUT1 pin PF0 isn't giving a sine wave. I want to know what mistake I might have done.Thanks in advance.Regards,SandeepTool Used...

SShiv by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos