STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am using STM8S105 with C1 and C2 pull up no it config and TIM1 for encoder mode. TIM1 counter counts from 0 to 1 and back to 0. can anyone please help. Thanks

Timer 1 inittalization code is below: TIM1_TimeBaseInit(10, TIM1_COUNTERMODE_CENTERALIGNED1, 1000, 1); TIM1_ICInit(TIM1_CHANNEL_1,TIM1_ICPOLARITY_FALLING ,TIM1_ICSELECTION_DIRECTTI ,TIM1_ICPSC_DIV1,0); TIM1_ICInit(TIM1_CHANNEL_2,TIM1_ICPOLARITY_FALLI...

jf by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC Module with Timer 4 trigger

Hello,I am working on STM8L-Discovery DAC module.I have used Timer 4 trigger (1Khz) and DMA transfer is enabled.But my DAC_OUT1 pin PF0 isn't giving a sine wave. I want to know what mistake I might have done.Thanks in advance.Regards,SandeepTool Used...

SShiv by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to write or read internal RAM from specific location

Hi,I'm using stm8s003f3p6 microcontroller and learn it's different internal peripheral. using SPLHow can i write a byte at RAM location like 0x00 and read from it.i also want to use IAP commands for flash.i have read stm8s Reference manual , dastashe...

HM.80 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I put a variable to specific memory (RAM) address?

Good day!I'm using STVD+Cosmic. How do I set up the variable in the RAM at the specific position.I've tried creating new Segment and Section but the variable is declared at another address in the flash.Also, nothing changes when I'm changing min or m...

YSmir by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos