STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jump to code in RAM

In the documentation for switching to low power run mode it mentions that you need to jump to code in RAM before shutting down the FLASH.How do you specify that code should be placed in RAM?OK Update:This is for the STM8L151F3.I found link to a sugge...

TVan.11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8: mistake in datasheet?

Good morning.STM8S003: https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/DM00024550.pdfOn a page 45 under table 15 (quote):"2. Do not use more than one remapping option in the same port. It is forbidden to enable both AFR1 and AFR0."Here first part of the sen...

Arlleex1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I have Design a Relays Based AC Switch Board using STM8s003 and ESP01. When I connect even a small resistive load then the controller resets during relays switching.... i dont know whether where is the problem in my design?

>>The Board is working fine when there is no AC (220v) load Connected; but with AC Load Connected, then MCU resets during switchingSame type of switch boards are available online containing stm8 but i havent experienced these boards regarding such a...

SKhan.4 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

WWDG bug in STM8S103F3?

Hello,On STM8S103F3 MCU I, might have found a bug in the WWDT.Found nothing related in errata. My environment: IAR, HSI 16MhzProblem: kicking WWDG too early doesn't trigger instant reset.void main(void) { WWDG->CR = WWDG_CR_WDGA | 0x7F; WWDG->W...

AToth by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STVD 4.3.12 vs ST-Link V2, connection problem

Hi everyone,after solving a problem on Windows 7, I can no longer use ST-LINK/V2, or STM8-Discovery, for debugging via STVD (see version on attachment 2).I've verified that both ST-Link and STM8 Discovery work correctly and in fact with these tools I...