cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32wb10 update problem.

SMazu.3
Associate III

SMazu3_0-1694442778986.png

Need Assistance with Updating STM32WB10 - Seeking Help!

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could use some guidance from the STM32 community. I'm attempting to update my STM32WB10, but I'm encountering some difficulties that have left me stuck.

The Problem: I've been trying to update my STM32WB10, and despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to make any progress. It's been quite frustrating, and I'm beginning to wonder if I might be missing something crucial.

What I've Tried:

• I've reviewed the official documentation and followed the recommended steps, but I'm still facing issues.
  • I've checked my hardware connections and made sure everything is properly connected.
  • I've attempted different update methods, but none seem to work for me.

My Request: I'm reaching out to the STM32 community in the hope that someone might have encountered a similar issue or can provide some expert advice. If you have experience with updating the STM32WB10 or if you have any tips, suggestions, or troubleshooting steps that could help me.

all lates sof

4 REPLIES 4
TDK
Guru

That screenshot is really bad resolution, it's hard to read anything.

Looks like you're connecting with UART bootloader (but again, really hard to see in that screenshot), which is going to have limited functionality. The typical method is to upload code via SWD. Is this a custom board?

> I've been trying to update my STM32WB10, and despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to make any progress. It's been quite frustrating, and I'm beginning to wonder if I might be missing something crucial.

Perhaps add more detail into why you can't make progress. What is happening when you try and how does that differ from your expectations? Screenshots of error codes (with sufficient resolution to read them) would be informative.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
SMazu.3
Associate III

SMazu3_0-1694674297969.png

TDK
Guru

Connect with SWD to interface with FUS.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
SMazu.3
Associate III

I connected with swd but same result. 

Can you check my staps.

I can arrange a meeting. If you are available