cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting CUBEPROGRAMMER_ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED when I try to connect to a device in my code

Surya51
Associate II

I am getting CUBEPROGRAMMER_ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED when I try to connect to a device in my code. In their example code is working. Issue is when using with my code. It's an strange issue. I copied all also checked in file comparision. All good but while using other code it's returning CUBEPROGRAMMER_ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED (-5) error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Actually am using latest version only. Now i found root-cause of this issue. There is Data_Base folder in example code. We should have that folder. If not, connection will gett fail.

I have two questions,

1. May i know why we need that.

2. Seems that Data_Base folder path was fixed. Is it possible to change custom path. Where to change that?

It's blocking my dev. Can you please help me to fix this.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Surya51 

Please try to use latest release of STM32CubeProgrammer (version 2.16.0), as it contains updates to fix limitations. Then confirm if the problem here still existing with this version.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Actually am using latest version only. Now i found root-cause of this issue. There is Data_Base folder in example code. We should have that folder. If not, connection will gett fail.

I have two questions,

1. May i know why we need that.

2. Seems that Data_Base folder path was fixed. Is it possible to change custom path. Where to change that?

It's blocking my dev. Can you please help me to fix this.

Thanks.