cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect to access port 1

Hitesh
Associate III

Hello,

Iam working o STM32H573I-DK Board when am trying to access board am getting trustzone issue.
I tried with Debug Authentication also but am unable to access board.
Find the attached description.

Hitesh_0-1709356028039.png

2 REPLIES 2
Chloe Meunier
ST Employee

Hello Hitesh,

is it the first time you are using the board? Dis you perform any operation with it? Did you try to close the device before or other things?

You can try to connect in "hot plug" mode and try to change the port number access.

If you perform a debug authentication what is the message returned?

Thank you

Chloé

pagurudeen
Associate II

I'm using STM32H563ZIT6 controller and facing the same issue as above while trying to connect from STM32CubeProgrammer.

Just Powered up the board and trying to connect in normal mode through programming pins (SWDIO, SWCLK), I have verified the connections and I'm able to connect in Hot_plug mode and able to flash the code.

Then I tried flashing through STM32CubeIDE (Version 1.14.1) and the results are as below,

Target not halted after reset. Force halt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.15.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Log output file: C:\Users\USR\AppData\Local\Temp\STM32CubeProgrammer_a07196.log

ST-LINK SN : D

ST-LINK FW : V2J42S7

Board : --

Voltage : 3.30V

Error: Cannot connect to access port 1!

If you are trying to connect to a device with TrustZone enabled please try to connect with HotPlug mode.

If you are trying to connect to H5 device and your target is already locked with password or certificate, please open your device using Debug Authentication.

Encountered Error when opening C:\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.14.1\STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.cubeprogrammer.win32_2.1.100.202311100844\tools\bin\STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe

Error in STM32CubeProgrammer

Shutting down...

Exit.

Do i need to change any configurations to connect in the Normal Mode?