cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong constants in HAL ADC initialization (adc.c)

straubm
Associate III

In adc.c (HAL driver), line 89 there are wrong constants generated:

LL_ADC_SetCommonPathInternalCh(__LL_ADC_COMMON_INSTANCE(ADC1), LL_ADC_PATH_VREFINT|LL_ADC_PATH_TEMPSENSOR);

correct is:

LL_ADC_SetCommonPathInternalCh(__LL_ADC_COMMON_INSTANCE(ADC1), LL_ADC_PATH_INTERNAL_VREFINT|LL_ADC_PATH_INTERNAL_TEMPSENSOR);

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @straubm​ ,

Thanks for sharing the details.

It is simple and you were able to fix it manually, but it needs to be fixed at STM32CubeMX side.

Internal ticket was submitted to keep track of the issue.

Internal ticket number: 133589 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @straubm​ ,

Which STM32 product are you using please, or STM32Cube FW package?

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Amel,

OMG, I forgot that crucial info.

CubeMX ​and STM32L4(1.17.2).

Btw, no big deal,​ I fixed it manually.​

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @straubm​ ,

Thanks for sharing the details.

It is simple and you were able to fix it manually, but it needs to be fixed at STM32CubeMX side.

Internal ticket was submitted to keep track of the issue.

Internal ticket number: 133589 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

-Amel

but it needs to be fixed at STM32CubeMX side.

That's why I reported it :D

Over and out.

Take care.​

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @straubm​ 

I want to inform you that the issue is fixed in the 6.7.0 CubeMX release available on the ST web site under this link.

Semer.

I followed the link and installed the MX 6.7.0 version. But the STM32CubeIDE still uses 6.6.1-RC2. How do I fix it?

Nevermind. It is in the STM32CubeIDE update 1.11.0. Thanks

Hello @Semer CHERNI​,

thanks for fixing it and for the info.

Take care

Martin.