cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is "CK_PWR"?

char_array
Associate III

In STM32CubeMX clock schematic and in the clock schematic of the reference manual CK_PWR is mentioned. It is never explained what it does and what it is for.

I'd like to know what it is for and how it affects current consumption (since it is before the AHB prescaler).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

The CK_PWR is an internal signal must be removed in the next update of the references Manuals and of the STM32CubeMx clock schematic.

Also, I recommended the AN4445STM32L0xx ultra-low power features overview�? to optimize the power consumption.

Thank you for your contribution.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

The CK_PWR is an internal signal must be removed in the next update of the references Manuals and of the STM32CubeMx clock schematic.

Also, I recommended the AN4445STM32L0xx ultra-low power features overview�? to optimize the power consumption.

Thank you for your contribution.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

I reported this issue internally. 

Internal ticket number: 134792 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ 

The issue is fixed in the STM32CubeMx 6.7.0 release found under this link.

Semer.