cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb mini module

saikumar
Associate III

im trying to interface STM32H743ZI with FT2232 USB MINI MODULE  .

1-->  anybody  did this type of task ,please share me the link of your project .(especially i need to know names of the pins to be connected each between ) .

2--> i found some similar pins in my board and mini module .. but i didnt find 3 pins in FT2232 which are available in my board. that pins are 1 . DIR  , 2. STP , 3. NXT.  so if anybody knows about it please let me know the pin names to be connect with the FT2232 (above 3 pins with FT2232) .

6 REPLIES 6
AScha.3
Chief II

FT2232 USB MINI MODULE

WHAT module you talk about ?

show pic, link, pdf .

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

both u can check 

Ok, 

and STM32H743ZI is ... custom ? or ?

+

Why you want connect a "multi-usb-interface" to a H743 , that has two (!) USB interface on chip ??

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
saikumar
Associate III

i just trying to check with the stm32 on chip USB_OTG_HS to mini module and mini module to another external device which can give me the packets continuously . so i will receive the packets from external device to my mini module and i ll send that packets to my stm32h7controller . 

so here i need to know the exact pins to connect my controller to mini module 

Well, i cannot find my big blue crystal ball, so...

whats "my controller" ? which signals/lines you have/connect and send ?

What should it do then ?