cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32cubeIDE : the NUCLEO-L432 examples are missing in Target Selection -> Board Selector

HSchä.1
Associate
3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Hanspeter Schären​ ,

Which CubeMx version are you using ?

Please make sure to use the latest release, and let me know if the issue still exist.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
burn_
Associate III

0693W00000SvtWcQAJ.pngHi @Imen DAHMEN​ ,

I'm experiencing a similar issue.

I have the latest pack for the STM32L4 downloaded (V1.17.2). I can see but a few examples for some of the L4 MCUs in the repository, and some of the MCUs are outright missing in the example selector.

In the repository folder, all the examples are present.

See the attached screenshots of both STM32CubeIDE and the repository folder in Windows. I have highlighted the QSPI example in particular for the STM32L476.

I'm using Windows 11 build 22621.521 and STM32CubeIDE 1.10.1.

Thanks in advance

(EDIT: Apologies for the scattered screenshots, the forum website only allows one attachment, and when inserting images it inserts the third image at the top for some reason).

0693W00000SvtWXQAZ.png0693W00000SvtXuQAJ.png

burn_
Associate III

Looks like there might be an answer here: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000EHEzWSAX/how-to-install-f0-examples-to-cubeide

Any idea of when more support for STM32L4 MCUs will be added in STM32CubeIDE?