cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cube_FW_H5_V1.3.0

JerryK
Associate II

Has anyone found an error in CubeMX when trying to use one of the examples (specifically I2C_OneBoard_Communication_IT_Init) where CubeMX is stating that it is based off of the V1.3 software package.  My updater says that V1.3 is not available, but the CubeMX is still requiring it to be downloaded.  

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @JerryK 

The issue has been fixed. Please try again on your side (don't forget to login to Your CubeMX so it can update his files).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @JerryK 

Thank you for reporting this issue. I've this is a known issue that I've escalate it to the Concerned team (under internal ticket number 184562) for correction ASAP. As a temporary workaround, you can open directly the project from using your IDE directly from the repository.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @JerryK 

The issue has been fixed. Please try again on your side (don't forget to login to Your CubeMX so it can update his files).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32