cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Help installing STM32CubeMX IDE

JLIND.1
Associate III

I am looking at the STM32G431K6T6 and on the web page:

STM32G431K6 - Mainstream Arm Cortex-M4 MCU 170 MHz with 32 Kbytes of Flash memory, Math Accelerator, Medium Analog level integration - STMicroelectronics

It has which package to download: 

STM32CubeG4 - STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32G4 series (HAL, Low-Layer APIs and CMSIS, USB, File system, RTOS, Graphic - and examples running on ST boards) - STMicroelectronics

I'm planning on using the STM32Cube IDE. Can you please help me find the instructions on how to install this package?

Thank you very much,

Joe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @JLIND.1 

You have to open CubeMX, login with your accout (or create a new one and login with it). And follow this wiki. You can also, download the package as .Zip file from the ST Website, Open STM32CubeMX, Click Manage embedded software packages in Help and click on "from local repository". Finally, select the .zip of your Firmware and finish the job.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @JLIND.1 

You have to open CubeMX, login with your accout (or create a new one and login with it). And follow this wiki. You can also, download the package as .Zip file from the ST Website, Open STM32CubeMX, Click Manage embedded software packages in Help and click on "from local repository". Finally, select the .zip of your Firmware and finish the job.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

JLIND.1
Associate III

Wonderful!

Thank you very much.