cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with new version STM32CubeIDE ver1.5.1 and STM32CubeMX ver6.1.1 (fatal error: usb_device.h: No such file or directory)

ADysh.1
Associate II

Before that there was STM32CubeIDE ver1.4.0 STM32CubeMX ver6.0.0 everything was fine.

Installed STM32CubeIDE ver1.5.1 and STM32CubeMX ver6.1.1, there was an error when connecting USB_DEVICE.

Tried creating a project from scratch with nothing but USB_DEVICE. Gives an error message.

What to do?

0693W000007BX7KQAW.png

10 REPLIES 10
MGare.1
Associate

Hi!

I had the same problem with CubeIDE 1.9.0. I was looking for the solution for several hours until I saw the suggestion of @IPaku.1​ and finally I could solve the problem. In order to solve it I did the following:

Inside the CubeIDE I went to "Window -> Preferences -> STM32Cube -> Firmware Updater"

0693W00000QKl9YQAT.pngIf you have the same problem, it is probably because at some point you changed the address of "Firmware installation repository". I say this because when I had done that, the problem started.

The solution was click on "Restore Defaults" then "Apply and Close" and finally create a new project.

0693W00000QKlBjQAL.pngI hope you can solve it too. Good luck!