cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem downloading CubeMX older version

i2399
Associate II

Hello, I have an issue trying to download CubeMX v6.8.1.

The website keeps asking me to log in while I am already logged in. So I log in again and the cycle never ends.
I tried to clear the cache and also tried with a different browser.

Any help will be higly appreciated!

Ivan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

This is strange. I will raise the issue internally for investigation.

Also I want to ask about the OS you have on your machine and which navigator you are using. And if this behavior have occurred before.

Finally, could you try downloading CubeMX from the developer zone (link below) and give me your feedback:

STM32CubeMX: Graphical tool - STMicroelectronics - STMicroelectronics

KR,
Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @i2399 

First thank you for posting and we are sorry for the issue which you have faced.

I just made the test and I was able to download the mentioned version of MX while connected to st.com web site.

Do you still facing the same behavior as it seems like a temporary issue with the servers.

KR,
Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

i2399
Associate II

Hello Semer,

thank you for testing.

Unfortunately I am still facing the same issue, a colleague of mine tried to do it too without success.

Thanks, Ivan

Hello,

This is strange. I will raise the issue internally for investigation.

Also I want to ask about the OS you have on your machine and which navigator you are using. And if this behavior have occurred before.

Finally, could you try downloading CubeMX from the developer zone (link below) and give me your feedback:

STM32CubeMX: Graphical tool - STMicroelectronics - STMicroelectronics

KR,
Semer.

Hello again,

thank you for the link. At first the behaviour was the same but after logging out and going back to the download page (developer zone) the download finally started, so my problem is solved!

Anyway, to answer your questions: I am currently on Windows 7 with firefox 115.7.0. First time that I encountered a similar issue.

Thanks again for your help and attention!

Ivan

Hi there! 

Same problem here with CubeMx 6.10. Tried on Firefox and Chrome, on both Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.04. 

Developer zone download WORKS!

Ty