cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple ADCs and GPIOs

Vueko
Associate III

Hi, I am trying to set 4 ADC in single-ended modes with a minimum of 26 GPIOs which will be used in inputs or outputs, the thing is I have a lot of conflict with the ADC. I have the yellow warning sign even if there are all green is that an issue even if I selected the ADCy_INx pin which are not in red or yellow in the configuration menu? For me it seems like it wont be a problem except that I'll be limited in the ADC pins i want to use.

Am I right ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @Vueko 

>>For me it seems like it won't be a problem except that I'll be limited in the ADC pins i want to use.

Your understanding is correct 

STM32CubeMX may generate warnings about potential conflicts to just indicate that you can't use all the features the peripheral has to offer because some of your other choices would conflict with it

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @Vueko 

>>For me it seems like it won't be a problem except that I'll be limited in the ADC pins i want to use.

Your understanding is correct 

STM32CubeMX may generate warnings about potential conflicts to just indicate that you can't use all the features the peripheral has to offer because some of your other choices would conflict with it

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Perfect Thank you Sarra!