cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with code generation for DFSDM peripheral - a) a variable is declared twice b) an initialization sequence is executed in wrong order

MJord
Associate

The attached simple project contains an ioc-files where the DFSDM peripheral is configured: channel 0 and channel 1; filter 0 for channel 0 and filter 1 for channel 1. In addition i have configured TIM6; but that's not relevant for the issue. This all is based on a real project; but i have narrowed it down to a minimum because only the code generation process is relevant.

The issues are in generated file dfsdm.c in sub folder Src. After generation, the file contains two errors:

• The code between lines 43 and 67 MUST be executed after line 102. In other words: first the channel must be configured and THEN the filter. This is an old error ... maybe two years old or even more. I don't recall where i have read that the present order is wrong. But in order to make my application work, i need to swap the generated order.
  • The statment "static uint32_t DFSDM1_Init = 0;" occurs twice: in line 119 and in line 175 causing build-error. This is an error which must have been introduced during the last two years.

Please fix.

Regards ... Matthias.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @MJord​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

Issue confirmed and raised to the dev team to fix it. I will keep you posted with updates.

Internal ticket number: 132956 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly :)

Sara.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @MJord​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

Issue confirmed and raised to the dev team to fix it. I will keep you posted with updates.

Internal ticket number: 132956 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly :)

Sara.