cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to ignore compilation of some files in .extSettings?

DLian.3
Associate II

I want my project to ignore the stm32h7xx_it.c file, but CubeMX auto-generates this every time. Is there a way I can ignore certain files from compiling in the extSettings before it generates a uvision/cubeide project?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @DLian.3​ 

First let me thank you for posting.

I understand the situation you are facing, however you can't stop CubeMx from generating the file.

The solution I propose is to exclude the file from the build in Keil.

Check this link for more details.

KR,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AScha.3
Chief II

Why you want the handling of interrupts not in the program? If you don't use any interrupts, there is anyway nothing... and If you use interrupts, you need the handling of them. So...why?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
DLian.3
Associate II

I have the interrupts defined elsewhere in a different file, so I don't need to compile the self-generated stm32h7xx_it.c file. Sure, I can configure the project afterwards in uvision, but is there any way to tell CubeMX to do it before the project step.

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @DLian.3​ 

First let me thank you for posting.

I understand the situation you are facing, however you can't stop CubeMx from generating the file.

The solution I propose is to exclude the file from the build in Keil.

Check this link for more details.

KR,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.