Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SRAM6 Warning for U5A5ZJT6Q

EdgyAI
Associate II

Operating System: Windows 10

STM32CubeMX version: 6.10.0

STM32CubeU5 Firmware Package V1.4.0 / 20-October-2023

When I attempt to validate my X-CUBE-AI model on target, I receive the following pop-up:

EdgyAI_0-1701470114151.png

Exploring STM32CubeMX.log shows the following warning:

[WARN] IP:2119 - SRAM6PowerDownInRunMode not found: check if there is a RefParameter without a condition.

The U5A5 doesn't even have an SRAM6, if I am reading the datasheet correctly.  When I look at the configuration options in CubeMX, I can't see anything for SRAM6 in the PWR section.

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @EdgyAI

Thank you for having reported the point.

Can you please share your ioc and log files for deep check.

I escalated this internally to CubeMx team in an internal ticket (ID 167860) to take a closer look at this issue.

(PS: ID 167860, is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Imen,

Please see attached files.  When I try to upload my .ioc file, I receive the following error:

The attachment's nucleo-u5a5zj-q.ioc content type (application/octet-stream) does not match its file extension and has been removed.

To get around this, I simply renamed it as the .txt file below.

I should also note that if I ignore the code generation error and proceed, validation on target executes successfully.

Thank you.